If you’re interested in becoming an official member of the oldest and most stable off road club in Southwest VA, here are the basics. First off, you really need to seek out a club member and talk with them because joining the club does require a vote from the membership. The easiest way to get to know members is to just show up at a ride or meeting, or by engaging in social media platforms.
- Club Membership is only $20 per year, due by March 1 of each calendar year.
- You must fill out the membership application and sign the liability waiver (our lawyer requires that).
- The $20 membership fee is per immediate family, not per person, so it covers the spouse and any kids in the household under 18.
- You must be at least 18 years old to join, or have a parent complete the application and liability waiver.
- Liability waivers are required to be signed and on file for everyone attending a club ride, even guests (again, our lawyer said so).
- We will absolutely NOT tolerate any forms of illegal drug use or drinking and driving on the trails.
- You must pack at a minimum the items on the Required Equipment List (see below).
Additional information is found in the Club By-Laws as well, so potential members should become familiar with the information contained therein.
- Review the AORC By-Laws and Required Equipment List
- Print and fill out the Membership Application
- Print and fill out the Membership Agreement
- Scan and email both forms to email@example.com
- Pay dues by either
a. Utilize the PayPal link on the club website
b. Bring a check or cash to the next club event
Required forms and information are all here:
Have questions or concerns? Just contact us through Facebook, MeWe, Parler, Instagram, Gmail or by phone at (423) 390-0578.