If you’re interested in becoming an official member of the oldest and most stable off road club in Southwest VA, here are the basics. First off, you really need to seek out a club member and talk with them because joining the club requires a vote from the membership. We’re not elitist, but we do hold a vote before new members are admitted into the group (reference our by-laws for more information). Basically we have to get to know you before you’ll get voted into the club, the easiest way to get to know members is to show up at a ride or meeting.
- Club Membership is only $20 per year, due by March 1 of each calendar year.
- You must fill out the membership application and sign the liability waiver (our lawyer requires that).
- The $20 membership fee is per immediate family, not per person, so it covers the spouse and any kids in the household under 18.
- You must be at least 18 years old to join, or have a parent complete the application and liability waiver.
- Liability waivers are required to be signed and on file for everyone attending a club ride, even guests (again, our lawyer said so).
- We will absolutely NOT tolerate any forms of illegal drug use or drinking and driving on the trails.
- You must pack at a minimum the items on the Required Equipment List (see below).
Additional information is found in the Club By-Laws as well, so potential members should become familiar with the information contained therein.
- Print and fill out the Membership Application
- Print and fill out the Membership Agreement
- Scan and email both forms to email@example.com
- Pay dues by either
a. Utilize the PayPal link on the club website
b. Bring a check or cash to the next club event
Required forms and information are all here:
Have questions or concerns? Just contact us through Facebook, MeWe, Parler, Instagram, Gmail or by phone at (423) 390-0578.